There has been a worldwide business expansion because of technological development. The consumer base has widened immensely. Most of the time, it is difficult to reach out to every customer and understand their preferences, likes, and dislikes in order to promote the company’s products and services. The most effective strategy adopted by all organizations today is digital marketing via social media platforms.
Companies at a global business level are implementing this strategy. This concept is evolving and demanding creative digital experts to find innovative ways to engage customers.
To become such an expert, one can pursue a Diploma in Digital Marketing. It is a course that teaches about various digital tools to be used for marketing products and services through social media platforms. Both graduates and postgraduates can pursue this course.
➢ Reasons to Pursue Diploma in Digital Marketing
1. Informative Curriculum
Diploma in Digital Marketing Syllabus consists of various topics –
- Digital Business Management
- Digital Design, Communications
- Web Development, Design Tools
- Lead Generation, e-Marketing
- Digital Media Laws & Compliance
2. Makes One Innovative
Along with digital marketing concepts, students develop communication, problem-solving, and networking skills. They understand how to attract, connect, and talk with customers. The complex dynamics of the digital world make them analytical and critical thinkers.
3. Entrepreneurship Skills
The course makes students competent, creative, and networking experts. These skills and the knowledge of digital marketing components learned through this course will assist in opening a start-up and running it successfully.
4. Plethora of Job Prospects
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists are responsible for finding the best strategies and solutions to improve the company’s website ranking.
- Content Writers write engaging blogs, articles, social media captions, and information to attract customers to visit the websites.
- Search Engine Marketers design and implement strategies for bringing their client’s websites to the first page of different search engines.
- Copywriters are those who write lucrative texts and ad copies for digital ads and press releases to spread information about brands and reach out to potential consumers.
- Social Media Marketers are the ones who promote the company’s brands on various social media platforms to reach out to different customers.
- Digital Marketing Specialists conduct market research to collect and analyze the data and design strategies and content to promote the company’s brand and increase search ranking.
- Pay per Click (PPC) Analysts are the ones who monitor the number of clicks that ads and website pages receive from customers.
5. High Remuneration
Digital marketing jobs are some of the highest-paid ones. The average salary a diploma holder from this course earns is between 3 – 7 LPA.
6. Flexible Timings
Jobs in this field are the most flexible. They can be performed from anywhere in the world with the help of the internet and a digital device.
Diploma in Digital Marketing at Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) offers an online course: Diploma in Digital Marketing. The program is tailored to provide practical experience to the students in basic digital skills by teaching them how to be creative on digital platforms and become an expert.
The total fee charged for this online course is INR 9,000.
Duration and Eligibility
Duration: One Year
Eligibility: Any bachelor’s degree.